I hope you have heard and heard about the Poisson spread. What is the Poisson distribution? The Poisson distribution is usually used to measure the likelihood that an independent event will occur several times over a certain period of time. 因此, the Poisson distribution is suitable for use in soccer games where averages can be converted to variable results.
Here is the formula for calculating attack and defense power:
• Average home goals = total number of goals in the season / total number of home matches • Average goals = total number of goals scored / total number of away matches
To calculate the strength of a host attack:
There are two steps:
1. Number of home goals scored by home team last season/number of home games played.
2. Home goals from home team/home goals in the league
To calculate the strength of a guest’s defense: There are two steps:
1. Number of goals conceded last season by away team/number of matches played.
2. Average team goal per match / League average goal per match
然而, there are many calculation steps that you must follow. Don’t worry, here is a complete guide to calculatingfootball betswith a few examples.